Duties of Education Attaché (Tugas Atase Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan London):
(based on Decision of the Minister of National Education of Indonesia no. 385/RMS/MPN/2010 dated 2 Dec 2010)
- Increasing cooperation in the fields of education, culture, research, science and technology between the two countries.
- Maintaining Indonesian language and cultural education in the UK.
- Making recommendations on national education policies based on observations of recent developments in the fields of education, culture, research, science and technology in the UK.
- Attending meetings and seminars on education, culture, research, science and technology in his/her accredited territory.
- Engaging the Indonesian community in the UK, especially Indonesian students, increasing their nationalism and encouraging them to introduce Indonesia more to the people in the UK.
- Conducting programme of activities according to the prevailing rules and regulations.
- Delivering periodic and annual reports to the Ministry of National Education in Jakarta.
Source : http://www.indonesianembassy.org.uk/education/education_duties.html