Daftar galeri di tahun 2013:
– PPIUK President Election for 2013-2014
– Atdik Cup 2013
– Prof. Wardiman Djojonegoro Visit to Ofsted and Department for Education (DfE)
– The 68th Indonesia Independence Day Celebration
– Kids and Teens Ramadhan Event
– The Annual Green Economics Institute Conference 2013
– Opening Ceremony for the Book Launching “Greening of Indonesia”
– Postgrad Student of ITB as the First Winner of “Cyber Security”
– Indofest 2013
– Gong Festival 2013
– IA ITB UK Tea Discussion 2013
– The Visit of Tazkia University College of Islamic Economic Students
– The Signing of a Formal Agreement between The Holy Family Catholic School and Pondok Pesantren Darunnajah
– A Ceremony During the National Education Day (Hardiknas)
– PPIUK Leadership Training 2013
– Embassy Event Expo 2013
– Gathering Event of Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) Alumni in the UK
(Courtesy of Fitri Yantin).
Green Economics a 3 Day Conference held at Worcester College, Oxford University and the Oxford Union (Courtesy of Trigo).
The event was held at the House of Parliament, Westminster, with Louise Ellman MP and Miriam, CEO of Green Economics Institute (GEI) (Source: Steven’s Instagram, stevmarcelino).
Firman Azhari won a competition held by Kaspersky Academy. He visited the Indonesian Embassy.
With the Olympic Games just a year away, this year’s Embassy Event Expo was busier than ever with event organisers at London’s missions on expeditions to find the perfect venues for their hospitality and hotels for their VIPs. Diplomats thronged through the doors of the lavish ballroom at the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, where they were given briefings from the FCO, Visit London and the DPG, after which they enjoyed a wine reception courtesy of IDS and live music by artists for From Sweden Productions. An exciting prize draw ended the day, but judging by the Embassy bags bulging with goodies, nobody went home empty handed! Source and more photos: http://www.embassymagazine.com/events/prev_events/pe_Expo_Mar11.html
The above photographs courtesy of the Embassy of the Republic Indonesia in London – the United Kingdom and the Indonesian Student Society in the United Kingdom (PPIUK). Some of photographs obtained from PPIUK are courtesy of members of PPIUK with permission. All supports are greatly acknowledged.
Please feel free to Contact Us for any enquiries on the photo gallery.