Potters Fields Park, Tower Bridge
Bank Holiday Weekend, 28 – 29 May 2016
The largest-ever Indonesian happening in the capital presents the best of the country’s vibrant cultural diversity during the May Bank Holiday Weekend.
Situated in the green spot with a stunning view of the iconic bridge, the two-day events are packed with free quality programmes showcasing a parade of electrifying colours from award-winning designers, the top ten hidden gems for Summer escape, culinary finesse and world-class music.
What you will see and experience here in this 2 days event?
- A flavour of a vast country in South East Asia rich in biodiversity and over three-hundred ethnic groups
- Explore the must-see destinations in the biggest country archipelago in the world for adventure and for families
- Meet the Raid and the Star Wars stars and watch their mind-blowing Silat Martial Arts shows
- Take part in Batik and Gamelan workshops
- Treat yourself in food tasting, live cooking demonstrations from our celebrity chefs and Balinese food carving
- Immerse in eclectic ethno music and rock from acclaimed musicians
Entry is FREE.
Saturday and Sunday, 28 and 29 May 2016 from 11 am – 9 pm.
Potters Fields Park [http://pottersfields.co.uk]
London SE1 2AA
How to get there?
The nearest tube station: London Bridge (5-10 minutes walk away)
By bus: 42, 47, 78, 381, RV1 (stop near City Hall)
For more information, please refer to
- Facebook fan page, https://www.facebook.com/indonesianweekend/
- Facebook event page, https://www.facebook.com/events/1071474049564822/
Organizer: Komunitas Bangga Indonesia
Indonesian Weekend is organised by Komunitas Bangga Indonesia (KBI), a community of young Indonesians in London with a great passion of promoting Indonesia through talks and cultural activities in the hope of bridging and nurturing understanding.
The Pride of Indonesia Community is open to Indonesians in Britain and to anyone with Indonesian connections who share their mission of collaboration and mutual partnership with British communities, charities and non-profit organisations.