What is CRISCOM Workshop?
CRISCOM Workshop is two days research workshop that have an aim to bring together early stage researchers in a friendly research training atmosphere. The event offers an avenue for sharing good practices in research amongst doctoral students and researchers alike (including newly started PhD students) in the UK, to strengthen their research skills that are vitally important for successful studies at a doctoral level.
- Day 1 (Friday, May 20 2016):
- Opening Ceremony
- Keynote Speeches by:
- Anies Baswedan, Minister of Culture and Primary & Secondary School Republic of Indonesia*
- Endy Dwi Tjahjono, Head of Bank Indonesia Representative Office for EU and Africa
- Rizal Sukma, Indonesian Ambassador for the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Panel Discussion
- Systematic Literature Review
- Searching For Scholarly Information
- Opening Ceremony
- Day 2 (Saturday, May 21 2016):
- Formulating Research Question
- Quantitative Research Method
- Qualitative Research Method
- Meet The Editors
- Writing Workshop
- Research Presentation
- Writing an Opinion Editorial
- Creative Writing
Highlights: Journal SPECIAL ISSUE
This year, we continue the Academic Writing workshop initiated at the 2nd workshop, but at the same time, we raise the bar by organising a Special Issue of the International Journal of Services, Technology and Management, allowing participants to submit their papers for a possible publication in the journal indexed by Scopus, Compendex, Thomson Reuters, ABI/Inform.
We run the Meet the Editors session for prospective authors who wish to understand what it takes to publish in the Special Issue, discuss the suitable topics and get first hand advice from the Editors on how to get their paper accepted and published. The Editors will explain the submission, review and editorial processes, and other topics of interest for prospective authors aiming to publish their work.
Register here: http://bit.ly/tcwregistrationform
For More Information, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.