Following the successful launch of the 1st Research Workshop in 2014 (download report here) Cranfield Indonesian Scholars Community (CRISCOM) once again invites Indonesian scholars and doctoral candidates to join our annual research workshop.
The workshop aims to bring together early stage researchers in a friendly research training atmosphere. Led by academic staff/researchers from Cranfield and other universities across the UK, the event offers an avenue for sharing good practices in research amongst doctoral students and researchers alike.
The speakers’ bio participating in the workshop can be seen here.
6-7 May 2015
MK43 0AL Bedford
- Embarking on the journey to academic research
- Academic writing workshop
- Conducting and writing a systematic literature review
- Research methods highlights
- Research presentation
- Research clinic: opportunity for a one-to-one chat with experienced academics and researchers
Details of the 2 days programme can be seen here.
Upon successful completion of the workshop, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance certified by the Education Attaché of the Indonesian Embassy London.
Registration is FREE and can be done here.