Date: 14 March 2015
Time: 09.00 AM to 05.30 PM
Place: Maurice Keyworth Building G.02, Leeds University Business School
This year Indonesian Student Association in Leeds (PPI Leeds) will be bringing another installment of ‘Strategic Contribution for Indonesia (SCI)’. This seminar intends to increase awareness about the importance of contributions in various sectors to help Indonesia’s economy. This event will be relevant to those who are interested to learn more or to discuss about Indonesian economy in general or the opportunities in its long term development. This seminar is open for the public, although registration is necessary. Please follow the instruction below on how to register.
- H.E. Teuku Mohammad Hamzah Thayeb – Keynote Speaker (Indonesia’s Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Ireland)
- Dr. Rizal Ramli (Former Coordinator Minister of Economic Affairs)
- Faisal Basri, S.E., M.A. (Indonesian Economist, Advisory Board at Indonesia Research & Strategic Analysis (IRSA), Lecturer)
- Umar Juoro, M.A., M.A.P.E. (Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bank Indonesia)
- Rizal A. Djaafara, S.E., M.A. (Chief Representative of Bank Indonesia for Europe & Africe)
- Dr. Bambang Susantono (Former Vice Minister of Transportation)
Moderator: Rory Asyari (News Anchor)
Registration fee : £12 per person
Early Bird Promotion : £10 per person
(Seats are limited!)
Registration fee includes event ticket, seminar kit, refreshment, and certificate
Online registration closes on Friday, 13 March 2015 15.00. You can purchase your ticket on the spot, subject to availability.
Please make sure that you read the terms and conditions of ticket purchase before register.
Payments can be made to:
Sort Code: 20-48-42
Account Number: 53521605
After completing the payment, please confirm via our email or our contact persons.
For any enquiries about ticket and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Puput (+44 7472 198431 WhatsApp/Line/SMS/Call)