Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia are now open, and will close on 15 November at 23:59 GMT.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented profess2ionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. The scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The following awards are available in Indonesia:
- Chevening Indonesia Scholarships
- Chevening Indonesia/Prudential Life Assurance Scholarships
- Chevening Indonesia/University of Warwick Scholarships
- Chevening Central Partnership Awards
What can I study?
For Chevening Indonesia Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Foreign Policy, including International Security, Defence, Conflict Resolution; Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Management; Military Engineering (e.g., aeronautical, marine)
- Democracy and Governance including Human Rights; Market Access including Anti-Corruption issues, Free Trade Agreements, Monetary Studies/policy, Trade & Investment issues, Science & Innovation, Intellectual Property Rights
- Energy studies; Peatland and Forestry Management; Palm Oil development; Urban Planning
- Education Management; Hospital Management
- Media (Journalism, Broadcasting); Tourism
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Indonesia include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees up to £16,500
There is also a global Chevening fee cap of £13,000 for MBA and Master’s in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?
- Please read this important information before you apply.
- Follow the instructions on the Apply page to submit your application.