DREaM 2014 Introduction Video
The 6th UGM DREaM International Student Summer Program 2014
9-23 August 2014
The 6th UGM DREaM International Student Summer Program 2014 is proudly organized by the Office of International Affairs of Universitas Gadjah Mada, with relentless support and contribution of student volunteers. The 6th UGM DREaM International Student Summer Program 2014 highlights “eco-preneurship” as the main topic.
We often think to leave a better world for our future generation, but do we plan to leave a better generation for our world? Youth is an unquestionably massive driving force to initiate changes. We believe that it is not impossible to acheive the mission of making the world a better place to live. We believe that through the hands of a well-prepared youths, the concept of eco-preneurship can be a great effort, as well as an example to acheive the better world in the future.
The 6th UGM DREaM International Students Summer Program 2014 will be held on August 9-23, 2014, in the capital city of Javanese Culture, The Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia. UGM DREaM 2014 starts with a series of public lectures, internships in several institutions, several social and cultural workshops, and ends with the whole new experience of community service and cultural excursions around Yogyakarta itself.
Experience a 14-days full of fun, culture, energy, ideas, and friendships by joining The 6th UGM DREaM International Students Summer Program!
The Registration Period is from April 1st, 2014 until June 1st, 2014.
How to Apply
1. Fill the registration form:
– Fill the Registration Form here.
– Wait for us to confirm of your application via email.
2. Attach your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 page of A4 sized paper of essay. Answer these questions:
(1) What do you think about eco-preneurship? Please describe its urgency according to your opinion?
(2) How does eco-preneurship contribute to the effort on mitigating global warming? And how does it effect the society?
Please type using Font Arial Size 12 and Space 1.
- Copy of your English certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Photo of yourself
3. Wait for notification from the participant coordinator.
The coordinator will send you confirmation email as soon as your registration form and application package are received in our inbox. You will receive any notifications from us within two weeks, if not then you should resend your application. Until this stage any payment is not requested.
All application packages should reach our email on the June 1st 2014 at the latest.
FAQ > here.